To pay your bill or get information about your account, you can use one of the secure online options below or mail your payment, pay in person or pay by phone.
We offer our customers several convenient and secure online options to pay bills, get your account balance, request a duplicate bill, provide a meter reading or schedule an appointment to change your meter:
- In order to access the secure site EZ-Pay to make a one-time payment online, you will need a copy of the bill for the account you wish to pay. You will be asked to enter the account number and the five-digit zip-code as it appears on the bill. If you choose to pay online through EZ-Pay, your payment may take two business days to process. Please call our office at 203-562-4020 if you have concerns about your account.
- To check your account balance, request a duplicate bill, enter a meter reading or schedule a meter change, you will need your account number and your four-digit personal identification number (PIN). The first time you use these options, your PIN will be the last four digits of your nine-digit account number. You will be prompted to change your PIN to something you can more easily remember.
- Sign up for paperless billing. With e-billing, you can view your bills securely on-line. When you enroll, you have the option to set up notifications to your e-mail inbox to let you know when your bill is ready. You can receive and pay your e-bills anywhere you have access to the internet.
Mail Us Your Payment
For the price of a stamp, you can mail your payment in the return envelope that comes with your quarterly bill. When you pay your bill by mail, you can help us process your payment accurately and quickly by following these steps:
- Don’t staple, tape or attach anything to your bill.
- Don’t send cash. Money can be lost or stolen in the mail. Make your check payable to the Regional Water Authority. Avoid initials and abbreviations. Instead be sure to write the company’s entire name on the check and note your account number in the memo section of the check.
- Include both the payment and bill stub in the return envelope.
- Please allow sufficient time for your payment to be received and credited to your account.
Mail payments to:
Regional Water Authority
P.O. Box 981102
Boston, MA 02298-1102
Pay in person
The Regional Water Authority’s authorized payment agents are conveniently located throughout our service territory. Please pay your bill before the due date to avoid late payment charges or service interruption since the payment may not post until the following business day.
Follow this link to find a list of locations where you may pay your bill in person. Click here to see a list of payment locations.
Pay by phone
For your convenience, we accept payment using a Visa or MasterCard credit card. To make a payment on your account, please call our customer service department at 203-562-4020 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Many area banks offer a pay-by-phone option for paying all your bills, including your water bill. Check with your financial institution for pay-by-phone details.